Monday, October 6, 2008

Bodymore, Redux

I don't know why, but my blog about Baltimore disappeared. Let's talk about how I can make that up to you.

My friend, how long have you been reading my blog? Are you a long time friend, or did I meet you in a gas station in Utah two months ago? Did we talk about my mileage per day, or my former job, or your childhood? Did I offer you any advice on bikes, touring, or life? Did I let Brad handle our entire exchange? I did!?! Well, that happens a lot.

Brad is the kind of person to talk for hours. Even to himself. He will smile and laugh for any reason he can. He spends hours in a land where only fun trumps logic. He is FUN. I am STORM. Our friend Sexy is DER, but that's another story. I am talking about Baltimore here.

What goes on when FUNderSTORM goes to Baltimore? We make a new lifelong friend, Pierre and sleep in his loft's spare bedroom's side-by-side twin beds, I Love Lucy style. We steam a table full of crabs and listen to FittyCent. We sip Natty Bo, Baltimore's PBR, and listen to really exciting music made by Pierre and a few of his friends and others he likes. We stroll markets of BMore, a signature architecture of this city. Lastly we storm Falls Road for a show we played for 6 party animals on bikes. We are giants. Funderstorm funderstormed Baltimore. Aight?

There, can we agree that everything's ok and you forgive me for getting the previous post deleted? Ok, good! Check out these crabs!