Sunday, August 10, 2008

When I Say

I have to take a moment to say a huge THANKS to everyone who has donated to us! Its physically helping us but its also emotionally uplifting! Its a huge boost at a pivotal point in the tour. We are dreaming up some big plans for everyone that's supported us. I can't say enough about how good I feel for everyone that's shown us support! Really, thank you. Also, please please please send us your mailing address and we can start getting mail to yall!

One hugely hilarious coincidence we have come across is meeting Pat and Danny and crew! In Telluride we met these five guys, two riders and three crew members, touring from GA to LA! Two of them are Bicykillers, a group of fast riders in The Valley! Fernando, the director, interviewed Brad and myself and I am pretty sure we have him some goodies for the documentary they are making. Pat had actually seen our show on The Mother Of All Rides at Pan Pacific in LA! We loved his reaction to us telling him we were Funderstorm. HAHA! Man, at the end of the day its a very small bicycle world!

I have to say we also met the nicest couple ever! The Shines of Montrose, CO hosted us at our smelliest with the utmost respect, hospitality, and genuine warmth that really lifted our spirits. It was really a wonderful evening! Thanks!

Oh yeah, we crossed The Continental Divide! I slept in The Pacific and Brad slept in The Atlantic Continent! We woke up to 100's of roadies finishing a 7 day tour! We told the same stupid stories over and over and had a really cool time. Drank coffee which was really cool too, then I sang "Soul Sucking Jerk" by Beck over and over on the 4,000Ft descent. Enjoy the pic below!